See the latest updates on our Coronavirus updates page.
We thank God for the opportunity to worship corporately in limited numbers for the present. In these uncertain times, it is a blessing to remind one another of Christ, our living hope. The elders have asked that as we gather together, we take some precautions to demonstrate prudence and love for one another.
Kindly refrain from attending if:
- You have travelled to a high-risk country in the past 14 days (USA, UK, EU, China, Iran, South Korea),
- You have any of the following symptoms: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or fever,
- You have been in close contact with someone who may have coronavirus,
- You believe yourself to be at risk due to a health condition or age over 60, or
- You believe that attending may involve unreasonable risks to others.
For those who are unable to join us in person, we plan to live-stream the 10am Sunday service and make a video recording available. See http://antiochbiblechurch.org.za/ for details. More information about COVID-19 is available through http://www.nicd.ac.za/.
If you are able to attend, please take these precautions:
- Avoid physical contact (e.g. shaking hands, hugging, kissing). Keep a safe ‘social distance’ between people when interacting.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds. Try to not touch your face especially your mouth, nose and eyes. Encourage children to do the same.
“The steadfast of mind you will keep in perfect peace, because he trusts in you” (Isaiah 26:3)